OUR MISSION AND OUR VISION
MoU with ICT Academy of Kerala
Sree Buddha College of Engineering Is the First institution in Kerala to Sign an MoU with ICT Academy to conduct programmes for Imparting training to both faculty and students and also for facilitating placements for students. ICT Academy of Kerala is a Social Enterprise created in a Public Private Partnership model (PPP) for Imparting ICT skills to the youths of Kerala and improves their employability opportunities in the Industry. The Company is supported by Govt. of India. partnered by Govt. of Kerala and the Industry. Sree Buddha College of Engineering is the First Institution in Kerala to Sign an MOU with ICT Academy to conduct training programmes for Imparting training to both faculty and students and also for facilitating Placements for students.
Key Focus Areas
(a) Industry focussed enablement programs for Faculty members
(b) Industry focused ICT Skills development program for Students
(c) Industry collaborated Research and Projects assistance to academic institutions (d) Project assignments related to capability building for Institutions & Corporate
(e) Creating Intellectual Property on niche skill areas and emerging technologies
The college has Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the following Companies
1. Additional skill Acquisition Program (ASAP) of Higher Education, Dept of Kerala.
2. M/s Engen Dealers Consultant Pvt. Ltd, for eco-friendly Waste Management System.
3. COSTFORD, Providing Technical Support for Sustainable Building Materials.
4. Alind Switchgear Ltd – MANNAR
5. Kerala Electrical and Allied Enginering Co. Ltd. (KEL) -Kundara,KOLLAM
6. Qetcos Limited ,KOLLAM
7. Sarathy Auto Cars,KOLLAM
8. United Electrical Industries,KOLLAM