International Student Admissions
- Download the registration form
- Fill the form and email the scanned copy along with all academic certiﬁcates (front and the back), passport copy, photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a reply within 48 hrs with the details
How to Pay fees
- Student can pay the fees as per details shared in expenditure chart given along with the letter of acceptance.
- In case any processing fee or other charges are levied by the bank/agency for the completion of transaction , those charges will have to be borne by the student. Receipt will be issued for the amount credited in our accounts
- Student should retain the proof of payment transfer with them and email the scanned copy at email@example.com They should carry the copy while reporting
- Any excess amount credited will not be refunded and will be adjusted to next semester/year fees.
- Assistance for Student Visa will be provided after provisional admission
- Information such as class commencement dates, important contact numbers etc. will be shared to student to prepare for arrival
- Pickup facility from Airport
- Assistance for FRRO registration (not applicable for Nepal and Bhutan students)
- Guided campus and hostel tour
- Hostel allotment and introduction to hostel authorities
- Induction Program
- After receiving the admission letter, student should immediately apply for the student visa with the Indian embassy located in your country.
- After receiving the Visa, the scanned copy of the same has to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that throughout the study period, he/she is on valid visa and renew their visa as and when required. Any assistance for the same will be extended by counselors at the International Student Affairs department.
- Dedicated team to support international Students
- On campus mentor for every student
- Innovative teaching methodology with rich and varied learning resources
- State of the art campus with digital classrooms
- IT enabled learning and administrative environment
AICTE , New Delhi
Professional Body Chapters & Clubs