|Name of Course||No of Seats|
|Civil Engineering||60 Seats|
|Computer Science & Engineering||120 Seats|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||30 Seats|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||30 Seats|
|Mechanical Engineering||60 Seats|
|Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering||30 Seats|
|Food Technology||30 Seats|
|Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning||60 Seats|
|Electronics and Computer Engineering*||30 Seats|
* New Corse for 2023-24
50% of the seats are under Government Quota, allotment to the same will be made by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE Kerala). The remaining 50% seats are under Management Quota and the admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit, which includes NRI /OCI seats also.
How to Apply
An application form can be obtained from the College office in person on payment of INR.500/- or by post on sending a Demand Draft (DD) for INR.530/-in favour of the Principal. Application forms can also be downloaded from the website of the College. Such applications have to be submitted along with a cash payment of INR. 500/- or a DD of INR. 500/-.
Candidates can also submit an online application through the website.
For more information, please contact our PRO @ 9446014317
Management offers scholarships to meritorious students on a merit cum means basis. Students securing GPA 8 and above from the lower-income groups are eligible for the scholarships.
Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
Eligible candidates of Government Quota can get admission under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme.
Applications are also invited for admission to the second year of the B Tech Degree course, under the Lateral Entry Scheme.
1) Admit Card of CEE/KEE + 1 copy.
2) Entrance Rank Certificate (Data Sheet) + 1 copy
3) Allotment Memo (for Govt. Quota) + 1 copy
4) SSLC / 10th Mark List (Original) + 4 copies.
5) Plus 2 Mark List / 12th Mark List / Diploma Mark List (for L/E) + 4 copies.
6) Pass Certificate + 4 copies (only for CBSE & ICSE)
7) Transfer Certificate + 1 copy.
8) Course & Conduct Certificate.
9) Medical Fitness Certificate in the prescribed format.
10) Photographs: Passport Size 6 Nos & Stamp Size 3 Nos.
11) Migration Certificate (Only for CBSE & ICSE, Other State Board & Lateral Entry).
12) Eligibility Certificate (for Lateral Entry & Board of Exam of other States)
13) Community Certificate (for Reservation Categories) + 2 copy
14) Income Certificate (for Reservation Categories & Tuition Fee Wavier Students)
15) Fee Receipt (for Govt. Quota)/Bank Remittance Slip
16) Supporting Documents for NRI/PIO/OCI Quota Admission