PEOs, POs and PSOs
1. UG IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (B.TECH)
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The programme will
- Mould graduates capable of analyzing, formulating and solving problems in electronics and communication sectors.
- Promote lifelong learning, research and entrepreneurship for professional development of graduates.
- Motivate graduates to address societal needs through sustainable and ethical practices.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
The graduate will be able to
- Apply modern design tools for effective product development.
- Develop solutions for various environmental, health and safety issues.
Program Outcome (PO)
- PO-1: Apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering concepts to solve problems.
- PO-2: Design and conduct experiments, analyse and interpret data.
- PO-3: Design a system, component or process and formulate solutions to achieve desired needs.
- PO-4: Identify, formulate, research-through relevant literature review and solve engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions.
- PO-5: Recognize the need for, and have the ability to engage in life-long learning.
- PO-6: Understand the impact of engineering solutions in a societal context and to be able to respond effectively to the needs for sustainable development.
- PO-7: Function effectively and understand the fundamental precepts of effective project management.
- PO-8: Understand professional, ethical and moral responsibilities.
- PO-9: An ability to work individually or as a team in a multidisciplinary environment.
- PO-10: Communicate effectively.
- PO-11: Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- PO-12: To decide and apply appropriate tools and techniques in biological applications.
2. PG IN EMBEDDED SYSTEMS (M.TECH)
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
The Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) of the Post Graduate degree (M.Tech) in Embedded Systems (ES) program are presented below.
The graduates will:
PEO I :Be able to formulate, analyze and solve advanced level problems in Embedded System based technology
PEO II : Be equipped with quantitative and qualitative skills and apply appropriate approaches in the domains of Embedded systems incorporating safety and sustainability
PEO III: Be professionally competent to perceive careers in embedded system based industries and research organizations
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
The graduates will be able to:
- PO1: Independently carry out research / investigation and development work to solve practical problems
- PO2: Write and present a substantial technical report / document
- PO3: Demonstrate a degree of mastery over the area of Embedded System
- PO4: Analyze, design and test systems that include both hardware and software using embedded platform
- PO5: Work diligently as a team using latest technologies with integrity and social responsibility
- PO6: Acquire the skill sets needed in Modern Embedded Systems through ethical practices and lifelong learning
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
Embedded Systems graduates will be able to:
- PSO1: Design and develop optimized platforms in embedded electronic systems to solve real life problems
- PSO2: Apply concepts from various disciplines in Embedded Systems to develop innovative products